an Operations Manager
About the Job
I am searching for a savvy Operations Manager. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, has a ton of experience in the digital space, including marketing and writing and is capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced photography business. This can be a contract or a full-time position, depending on experience.
• Assist with planning & coordination of bettinabogar.com, skinwork.info and oneanother.ca projects
• Help with general marketing tasks, including:
social media campaigns (instagram, pinterest, facebook)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and via written correspondence
• Project management skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve under deadlines
• Friendly and professional demeanour
Software Experience/Skills Required:
• Mac OS
• Gmail/Gsuite (Calendar, Mail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Sheets)
Please forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instead of a formal cover letter, I’d prefer a more informal pitch of why do you think we would be a great match.
With your pitch, please send along your answers to these questions:
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Which one is your favourite ad/social campaign?
Who is your favourite brand?
Why do you NOT want to be a photographer?
What is your favourite place to travel?
All applications must be submitted by Jan 28th, 2019.